Professional Civil Engineer
As a result of our strategic positioning in the markets we serve, we continue to see growth through our business.
To facilitate this ongoing growth we are currently looking for a Civil Engineer.
- Myers Engineering, Consulting Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer for a Management/Design position for the Oklahoma City office.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution preferred or equivalent.
- Oklahoma Professional Engineer license and five years experience required.
- Experience required in planning, design, project & construction management of federal/state and municipal civil projects in water & waste water pumping, treatment plant design, hydraulics, hydrology, water/sewer pipeline design.
- Skills in management, leadership, the ability to manage projects and develop business with both current and new clients, team building & marketing a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills, with the ability to interact with not only team members but also all levels of the organization and external organizations.
- Must take charge of projects and follow through independently to completion.
Previous experience with municipalities is a plus.
- Job type – Full time
- Minimum – Five years experience
- Salary – An excellent salary package commensurate with experience plus benefits is available for the right individual.
- Relocation assistance is also available for the candidate with the right stuff.
Applicants interested in more information about this job opportunity call (405)755-5325 or email email@example.com